Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Love for my.. Moroccanoil

I've been using Moroccanoil for about 6 months now I love it. It's by far the best hair product- for me at least- for dry and coloured hair that is constantly heated and bashed about by a hairbrush!.
And at the weekend I found a 100ml bottle sold in the UK for the cheapest yet from The Salon look store. When I ordered it Saturday evening it was around £28 and I got a further 10% off plus delivery was free! It arrived today so I'm really impressed with the service.
(Stock image from Salon Look website)

 I think the price has gone up a bit since the weekend but they sent me a 10% off all Moroccanoil products voucher:
reward12
So feel free to use that, happy shopping!

Please comment/subscribe if you liked this post :)

6 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing your discount code with us! I have always wanted to try Morrocan Oil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some of this in my life! haha..loving your blog:) now following xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do! haha it is great stuff, totally recommend it! Thank you :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  3. Hi Daniella,

    We're so pleased you love Moroccan Oil as much as we do! Looking forward to sending you some more in the future :)

    The TSL Team x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm a huge fan of the stuff! I'm sure I'll be ordering some more soon, as I use mine all the time :)
      Daniella x

      Delete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you