Saturday, 16 June 2012

My graze box; summers here!

I got my most recent graze box through the post today, and it was full of little extras which was a lovely surprise. 
For those of you who don't know, the Graze box is a recyclable cardboard large letter sized selection of heatlthy treats, and you can pick from over 100 choices by rating the items; love, like, try or bin, all for £3.79 a box (incl delivery!) choices range from oaty flapjacks to dried fruit, olives, seeds, nuts, crackers, or 'dippers'. You never know what you'll get each delivery which is a nice surprise- you always get four little punnets and a note telling you whats in each, calorie wise etc and you can pick the frequency of the deliveries, from once a day to once a week, and even 'push back' deliveries one week if you're not feeling like having it, and you're only charged the day before it's despatched.

Anyway I've been subscribing for a few months now and I love them, I take some of the little punnets to work with me which come in very handy. So my Graze box today came through and it had a cute little cactus 'plant' for me to build and voucher for me to give someone for 2 free boxes.



I got so hungry I ate one of them before I took the photos! :s

Heres the cactus, think its such a fun idea! Hope they do it again!
And here it is fully made! :)
So there it is, the simple things in life ey! If anyone would like to try Graze and have my voucher (where your first two boxes are free- but you will have to enter you card details but won't be charged until the third box and can cancel before!) then just comment below. As everyone who I know either steals some of my snacks or has their own graze delivery.
Thanks

6 comments :

  1. i love graze boxes, i get them every week, they are great x


    fashionxfades.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yep I love the graze boxes, look foward to them during the week, they're my midweek treat :)

      Daniella x

      Delete
  2. haven`t tried them but they seem great! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alina - you should try them out, definitely worth the money

      Daniella x

      Delete
  3. Oh wow, haven't heard of this box before! It looks great though! :)

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dawn, thanks for your comment. I entered your giveaway it looks great :)

      Daniella x

      Delete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you