Thursday, 14 June 2012

Tattoo

I have thought about getting a tattoo for a long time..I've changed my mind a few times about what I would like or where but it normally comes back to the same thing: Swallows on my foot, and a word, or phrase on my wrist on ribs.I think some tattoos are so beautiful and I've found loads of lovely ones on the Tattoologist Rodeo blog.
Heres some that have given me inspiration:























I think Swallows are so pretty; I'd want mine to go from my ankle along the inner arch of my left foot, in black. I want it to be a piece of body art and go along with the contours of my foot, not look like it was just slapped on.





















I think they look lovely anywhere and I like how they represent 'freedom'. I also came across an unusual coloured tattoo on my search which I am in love with but not bold enough to get myself.

2 comments :

  1. that flower design is beautiful! I agree there is something timeless about having a swallow design. My friend is a tattoo artist and I'm always so tempted to get one.

    I'd love one either on my hip or on my ribcage <3

    But if you do get one, make sure you "shop around" I imagine really clicking with your tattoo artist will make them produce their best possible work and create a timeless piece for yourself!

    Natali xox
    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree I'd love to get the flower one, but I'm too chicken. Yes I definitely want to 'shop around', as its art that will be with me forever so I want somebody I trust and whose artwork I like, thanks for the advice :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you