Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Love for... The Body Shop

I have always been a big fan of the Body shop's products, especially their body butters; I have never found anything good enough to replace them! My favourite scents/ flavours would have to be the Mango, Coconut and Rose ones.




I have recently discovered Body shop are introducing a BB cream -thanks to The Sunday Girl's post on it, here - the Asian phenomenon I'm sure many of you are aware of! It will retail for £12 and launches in August.
Body shop currently have a sale on, and I've been spending far too much money on the site but on the plus side I've found a great discount code online.

For 30% off!: TREATYOU    (ends monday 09/07)


Thanks for reading, please comment/subscribe if you liked this post :)

8 comments :

  1. I love their coconut oil hairshine :) Its gorgeous :) LOVE LOVE!

    GREAT BLOG :) Following you now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the coconut hairshine smells soooo good!
      Thanks for the lovely comment :) Always nice to hear!

      Delete
  2. The moroccan rose body mist sounds like it'll smell really good~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, its a bit sweet, but I have a sweet tooth so I don't care :)

      Delete
  3. The coconut oil looks like it would smell divine. Does it have an artificial scent to it though? thanks!
    great post :)

    anansays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say in the tin it does smell 'artificial' but once on my hair it just leaves a faint coconut scent that lasts all day. So it works for me :)
      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  4. It's been too long since I went into the body shop, I love their body butters too! Interested to hear what people will think of the bb cream, could be worth a buy at £12?!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too I tend to buy most of my Body shop products online because of all the good deals/vouchers I can use.
      I think so too, going by how the Asian market are liking The Body shop BB creams I'm hoping they're good! Will definitely be giving them a go at £121
      x

      Delete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you