Friday, 20 July 2012

Quick post.... just 'grazing'

A really short post again today, sorry. I've just been so busy... shopping- Ha! No, but really I'm trying to find a job at the moment, that and selling half my life on eBay is taking up quite a bit of time!
So just a short one today about my lovely Graze box that I subscribe to once a week, if you always find yourself hungry at work or even at home and find yourself snacking on rubbish then I can't recommend these enough! £3.79 a box (inlc delivery) I think is such a bargain myself!  For more about what a Graze box is click 'here'
Anyway enough rambling:
Here's what came in my box: 'Super Fiery seeds (sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, soy sauce (contains wheat), chilli, paprika), 'Fruity Ploughmans' (bramley apple and pear chutney with a roasted poppy seed flatbread), 'Cookies and Cream(mini chocolate cookies, roasted hazels, white chocolate buttons and sunflower seeds) and smoked paprika, garlic & thyme rustic marble bread.



The Paprika and Thyme marble bread (above) was sooo good. I can't wait to have it again. It's the first time I've received it even though it's been on the site since March/ April.

Thanks for reading, please comment/ subscribe if you liked this post :)
P.S  If any of you do decide to try Graze, here's a discount code to get the first one free!
QJM3M42


P.P.S If you are new or a regular reader I would love to know what kind of posts you prefer or want to see? Please comment, or contact me on twitter @A_T_G_N_W_T as it would be lovely to hear from you and what you enjoy reading :)

15 comments :

  1. ah these look so good, i wanna omnomnom them! :)

    anansays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! They were so good :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  2. YUMMY! Im hungry now!
    have a beautiful saturday doll!
    xox
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! These were really good :)
      Hope you've had a lovely weekend too!
      Daniella x

      Delete
  3. the cookies and cream looks soo good! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love these boxes, everything's healthy but tasty too :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  4. Great post and I love your blog

    pls look also at mine and become a friend too :-)

    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Yes I'll definitely check out your blog, thanks for stopping by
      Daniella x

      Delete
  5. nice blog :) follow each other with bloglovin? Just follow and comment and I'll return :)

    www.whaelse.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes that would be great, I'll check out your blog :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  6. what a cute blog u have ^^

    xxxxx
    http://youshoulddancewithme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love graze boxes too :)
    http://brightershade2107.blogspot.co.uk/
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great aren't they!
      Daniella x

      Delete
  8. Love Graze! I've been loving reading your blog - really nice variety of posts Laura X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you