Monday, 6 August 2012

Dixi Warrior: Preview

As I'm sure many of you Dixi fans are aware that their new collection 'Warrior' launched yesterday! I was lucky enough to get a preview of it before hand!



The collection, in the company's own words: ' features a mixture of tough metals meeting natural stone jewellery mixed with vintage sheer blouses & dresses for a girly but edgy feel!'  Personally I love the collection. The jewellery pieces in particular are my favourite, I love natural stone jewellery and tough metals, I think they're so beautiful. Above is the entire collection laid out for you to all see:
I've picked out my favourite pieces below, I love how they've used natural stones and a twist on trends such as the Western, Navajo and tribal look. Such as the centre piece logo pictured at the top!

And finally I took inspiration from the logo (top) that Dixi have used for this warrior collection, the colourful and patterned bull's head, and I found some pieces from various stores that would I thought would work really well as outfits.

Hope you enjoyed reading this, I love Dixi's store and felt really priveledged to be able to preview this collection and show you what I think of it Have any of you bought any new pieces from Dixi or other stores, that resemble this collection?? What are your favourite pieces?

32 comments :

  1. I love the jewellery, particularly the unique rock rings!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's totally awesome how all the pieces are very tribal and colourful!!! Kinda NEEED IT ALL!!!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha that's how I feel, there's so much I want form the jewellery!
      Daniella x

      Delete
  3. Wow, very nice sets ))) I follow YOU ))

    Welcome to my blog

    http://www.catpuff-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll check out your blog!
      Daniella x

      Delete
  4. awesome :)
    lovely blog.
    Following your blog. follower#48

    hope you will visit & follow my blog.
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I'll definitely stop by your blog :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  5. Great post !

    3 words LOVE YOUR STYLE :)

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    p.s Check out my first Rire Boutique Giveaway !! :)
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's so lovely of you to say. I will definitely check out your blog, thanks for stopping by mine :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  6. those stuff are amazing.
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. I know, I want so much of it all :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  8. Oh I love all of this! The pink ring really caught my eye. You have amazing style.
    I'm following you now, hope you will check out my blog in return :)
    xoxo
    Kelsey

    http://kelseylovescosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, that's so sweet of you to say. I'll stop by your blog :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. I know, I really want them!
      Daniella x

      Delete
  10. I love their unique vintage pieces - def pieces I want to try now :) Great post

    http://www.tstyledme.com/

    Tien xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've got so many items I want to order from Dixi I need to narrow it down :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  11. Love that stuff, especially topshop boots
    Would you like to follow me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love the boots.
      Thanks for stopping by, I'll stop by your blog too :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Thank you, I love it all too
      Daniella x

      Delete
  13. SO gorgeous that stuff!!! I'm in love with every single pick :p

    xxxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, I need to start saving so I can buy it all
      Daniella x

      Delete
  14. Beautiful! :)

    http://www.fashion-bite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. They have some amazing pieces! I especially love all the rings! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :) I'm really liking the big chunky stone rings at the moment!
      Daniella x!

      Delete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you