Thursday, 9 August 2012

Love for my...New MUA products

Just a short, picture heavy post today: yesterday I went a little bit mad in Superdrug, I went in to a conditioner. I cam away with 4 new MUA purchases which altogether totalled £7.50! Bargain! :)
Here they are and as it's such a lovely day for once, they're photographed outside!:

I got two lipsticks in shade 16 (the orange) and 6 (the pink) I really like them; they actually go on quite nicely and aren't drying at all, so amazing quality considering they're only £ each.
Next I got the Heaven and Earth palette, which I'm sure you've all read lots about, so I won't bore you. I picked mine up for the simple reason that I thought I'd use more colours in it than any of the other palettes on offer! I've only tried two shades (the top third goldy and fifth browny along) and they're stayed put reasonably well.

And lastly I picked this 3in1 Extreme contour liner in Sage, which is basically an angled eye liner/shadow pen. I've never seen one before, so was quite intrigued, I used it with the shadows from my Heaven and Earth palette and it seems to go quite well with them and goes with my hazel eyes.

These are my first MUA purchases and I really like them, Have any of you tried MUA before? What are your favourite products? Or do you have any brands to recommend that do better versions?
Thanks for reading and please comment/ subscribe if you liked this post :)

Small update: I won't be able to post or answer any comments until Monday as I'm at a wedding, see y'all soon!

27 comments :

  1. I love MUA, so affordable and good quality! I love my heaven and earth palette :-) x

    http://vividiorquue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like them, from using these products I'm a fan already :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  2. God I can't get enough of MUA! Eye primer, Undressed palette, waterproof eyeliner, I can't fault them! Loving the look of the contour liner, never seen one before either, I'll have to look into it myself :)

    Ali xx
    zombiesweareyeliner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I need to try the eye primer, I'v been needing one for a while! I really like the contour so far, but I find it's more a shadow
      Daniella x

      Delete
  3. I really want that palette! Sophie at Sophie Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really liking it, I want to get more of their palettes now ;)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  4. Nice pick ups! I'm currently banned from walking into a Boots or Superdrug for my tendency to leave with an entire cosmetics counter !

    http://www.tstyledme.com

    Tien xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I'm like that too, I think I was quite restrained when I bought these :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  5. wow I love that coral shaded lipstick!

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think it's quite a nice shade, not too orange :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  6. I LOVE the look of that orange lipstick! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank! It's a really nice colour, I recommend it :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  7. MUA products are such a bargain, great picks! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know such good prices and good quality too
      Daniella x

      Delete
  8. Very good make up things.
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. hii! very informative makeup post! i'm following you on gfc now, please follow back? :) i think you'll like some of my outfits!

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll definitely check out your blog, thanks for stopping by mine :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  10. The lipsticks look really nice! I've kept an eye on that palette for quite a while, but i'm not 100% sure if want it, because i prefer matte shades. Can you tell me if it's only shimmery colors?

    -Marisa
    http://stylingdreams.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say that the palette is probably more shimmery than matte, but I love the colours and they look really nice on :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  11. cool things!

    xx, rebecca
    awayinparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never tried any products from Mua, but after reading this I might just try some. Especially love the lipsticks - great colours.
    Just followed your blog, and love your tattoo, I so want one but too scared to comitt to something I might go off in 6 months - just like I do with some of my beauty products.
    Claire x

    prettywithapunch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the lipsticks, you can't go wrong for a pound to be honest!Thanks, I thought that to begin with, but I've wanted it for a while and thought I should get it while I'm still young, I know I won't regret :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  13. i've heard so many about this makeup brand but i've never actually tried anything from their line. the pixiwoo sisters seem to like their lipsticks too so i must try them out! thanks for sharing :)

    anansays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I'd really recommend this brand for the prices compared to other 'high street' lower end make up, they work really well. and at £1 for a lipstick you can't argue with that :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  14. I've picked you for an award, check out my blog for more information :)
    http://mummy-beautiful.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you