Monday, 3 September 2012

A little trip to Sephora


So when I was in Copenhagen, 3 weeks ago now, I popped into a Sephora that opened this May, that they happen to have on the main shopping street, Strøget (I mentioned in this post here...)
Well it was huge! It was part of their main store Illum, but the Sephora took up so much space. It was my first time in one, and I couldn't quite believe the amount of beauty products there are in the world!


Anyways long story short, I picked up a few things, as you do-and spent far too much. I got a khaki Eye Kohl, a 'Nail Patch art' set, a slanted eyeliner brush and a glitter nail polish- all from the Sephora brand.

I also got a few freebies thrown in the bag, which was nice, I got 2 perfume samples by Costume National; scent Sheer & Intense. And I also got a Clarins Extra Firming Botanical Serum sample.
And lastly I got my favourite thing; a Benefit Sugarlicious box, containing Benetint, Highbeam, Sugarbomb blush powder, Sugarbomb lipgloss, a brush, mirror and tips. It had a hefty price tag, but c'est le vie! worth it!
(review on this coming soon!)
Sorry for the unnecessary picture heavy post, I just wanted to show everything I got (*Not in a boasting kind  of way!*). I do like Sephora, but it's so easy to get carried away and want to buy the whole shop!
Have any of you been to a Sephora, or know of one opening near you? I think Copenhagen is opening a second store soon!
Thanks for reading, please comment/ subscribe if you like this post :)

14 comments :

  1. so many great purchases!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm looking forward to trying them all out :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  2. I don't like Sephora, cus I have eye liner from this brand and only a bit water and then my make up is gone :<
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the eye liner I bought yet. Hopefully they've improved them!
      Daniella x

      Delete
  3. gosh i love love love sephora!! can never get enough of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it too, looking forward to going back :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  4. Great post !

    Really nice picks I should check them out asap !

    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    p.s Do you want a Snake Wrap Earring ? Come join my giveaway too :)


    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm looking forward to trying them all out.
      I'll stop by your blog
      Daniella x

      Delete

  5. Hey, I like your blog!
    Come to my blog and take part in the гивеавай
    http://lengilochka.blogspot.com/2012/08/yanaya.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally would love to read your full review on the benefit kit - looks amazing <3


    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be doing it sometime next week hopefully :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  7. i wish i had a sephora around town :)
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, there's none in the UK anymore
      Daniella x

      Delete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you