Monday, 15 October 2012

Life lately...

Since starting back at university I've been struggling with time keeping, my first lecture back I was 25 minutes  late as I couldn't find the weird room that I'd never been to before or even people working in the building knew of! I arrived late and had to do a kind of 'walk of shame' around the room to find a chair!
So anyway, just wanted to do a little update, say what I've been up to lately and why I haven't been on as much recently!
A you can see my 'spare' time involved a lot of cocktails :) Clockwise its; crack o'dawn on the train to uni, TGIF cocktail 'bowls', too much reading for uni, teapot cocktails in a speak easy.
I've been doing too much reading for uni, and getting up way too early, I've also been trying to fit ingoing to the gym, since I joined and all it seems silly not to go. But I do hate it!

I went to see The Perks of being a Wallflower on weds, I didn't think much to it!! Anyone else seen it or read the book? I've also been listening to a lot of Ben Howard, Mumford and Sons, Lana del Ray and randomly Baz Luhrman's Everybody's free(to wear sunscreen). I thought I'd finish on a lovely quote from that song:
'Don't worry about the future, or worry; but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubblegum. The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that never crossed your worried mind; the kind that blind sides you at four pm on some idle Tuesday. Do one thing everyday that scares you'

18 comments :

  1. I DO LOVE LANA <3 she's the one!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, I love the H&M advert too!
      Daniella x

      Delete
  2. I love the tea pot! I still haven't seen the movie but I want to. I have a surprise for you on my blog, please go check it out :)

    xoxo

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I had to do the walk of shame MANY times, but always because I overslept haha I was a terrible student!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had to do it so many times last year as lots of lectures were at 9am! I was hoping this year(my last) I would be better, not so far :s
      Daniella x

      Delete
  4. Beautiful pictures!! And got to love cocktails! I actually loved perks, as it's been one of my favourite books for years now and thought the film did it justice :') xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I wish I had liked it, heard so many good things about that film. ah well!
      Daniella x

      Delete
  5. I've also been listening to Lana del rey and Baz Luhrman haha! Especialy when he says about hair lol! Its a pretty amazing song! I'd love it if you can visit my blog too and we can follow each other?
    Love Nyt,
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love that song by Baz Luhrman :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  6. very nice blog!:)
    http://zlotapigmejka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Live seems to be good lately :) loving the cocktails x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Lana Del Rey and the look of those cocktails! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep Lana Del Ray is great!
      Daniella x

      Delete
  9. aww wish i was still at uni, loving Mumfords new album though, off to see them in December :)

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/models-own-giveaway-in-fuzzy-peach.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I'd love to see Mumford and Sons again, I saw them at Bestival 2 years ago. Hope you have a great time!
      Daniella x

      Delete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you