Friday, 30 November 2012

Gift idea; Jewellery

This is just a short post today, again focussing on gift ideas, looking at jewellery at affordable prices.
The first place featured is Bear and Mojo. If you haven't heard of them, they are a British accessory brand based in Manchester that sell earrings, necklaces, rings, scarves, collar tips and chains and a selection of handmade bracelets. Below I've featured some of my favourite pieces that I think would make great gifts and they're all £6 or under! Your can find them here or on twitter where they have regular promotions!
1) Vintage stone ring £5   2) Geo Cube ring £5  3) Handmade mini wing and cord bracelet £5  4) Three finger texture ring £6  5) Anchor double ear cuff £6  6)  Black stone stud earrings £5  7) Bronze texture armour ring £5
Next place I'm featuring is Sawyer and Scout. which is definitely one for the Harry Potter fans out there, with things like a snitch necklace, Hallows print tote bag, Neville's Remembrall necklace and a lightening scar necklace. I'm sure they would make perfect presents for any HP fanatics!
1) Neville's Remembrall necklace £12  2) Slice of shell pendant £7  3) Bottled turquoise necklace £9  4) Silver cross earrings £4  5) Lightening scar necklace £7  6) Golden Snitch Necklace £9
What are your favourite online Jewellery boutiques? Are there any items here you might like from these? I'm loving pretty much all from Bear And Mojo- and also the Remembrall- if only it actually worked!
Thanks for reading 

29 comments :

  1. number 5 looks beautiful!
    and such great value!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The anchor ear cuff? Yeah I really like that one too :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  2. I love the anchor and I quite like the cube ring, it's quite quirky.

    www.tea-and-cocktails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I want the cube ring!
      Daniella x

      Delete
  3. Jewellery is always such a great gift to receive! I love the bracelet from Bear and Mojo. I think Delilah Dust is my fave jewellery store, ordered so much from there! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yeh I do love Delilah dust, I order far too much jewellery and say it's all for other people.. it isn't :s
      Danielal x

      Delete
  4. Thank you for featuring Sawyer & Scout! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks,for your lovely comment.^^
    Have a nice weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay so many good ideas! thank you for sharing :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, glad you liked them :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  8. Ooh the first ring is so beautiful! Also loving the golden snitch necklace <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Harry potter stuff, I'm a big HP fan :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  9. I feel some shopping coming on! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jewellery is always a good idea
    I love the 3 finger ring
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to receive jewellery at christmas :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  11. These are super pretty! Such great ideas!

    PS: I tagged you in a post if you'd like to check it out! http://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca/2012/12/beauty-blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check out the tag- thanks :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  12. OOH i want. They look amazing!
    Check out my blog and maybe follow each other? Just leave a comment.
    I'm soon doing a GIVEAWAY, hopefully for Christmas. :)

    http://amaechi-nwafor.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks- I really want a remembrall ha!
      Daniella x

      Delete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you