Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Gift Ideas...

So as people seemed to like the last Gift idea post I did- and that was a purely selfish one for me, I thought I'd do another few posts based on gifst for other people, certain ages ranges and relationship to you. 
So first up; Baby. Depending on how old you are, its's probable you're going to know someone who has a baby (2 and under?). Buying for babies is relatively easy as they can't say they don't like it and would like the gift receipt to return it. Just make sure you buy in the right age range! Plus you don't really need to distinguish between genders as they're pretty much just genderless scream/poo machines at that age?
All Mothercare 1) ELC Wiggle Giggle Lady bird £12  2)  V tech Crawl and Learn bright lights ball £15.99
3) ELC What the Ladybird heard Sound Book £6.49  4) ELC Seaside pour and play bath toy £10
So babies are relatively easy to buy for. Older people, siblings for example, are a lot harder to buy for. So I thought a male/ female, between the ages of 16-23, so late teens early twenties, might be a good place to start?

Gals: 1) Flex Fleece Zip Hoody £42  AA  2) Bird tree Jewellery stand £18 - U.O.  3) Spirithood; Grey Wolf £99 - Asos        4) Leather Punchout Shopper £55 -Asos   5) Ethnic Ribbon Hip flask £12 - U.O
Guys:  6) LomoKino Movie maker £50 - U.O.  7) WESC Conga Larper Headphones £35 - U.O.  8) Converse Vintage Leather Hi Tops £65 - Asos   9) Brown Cuff Watch £25 - Asos  10) Warning shot glasses £10 - U.O.

I love the idea behind the spirithoods and couldn't resist sneaking another U.O. hipflask on there, think they're so pretty. I find boys very hard to buy for, I really want the Lomo camera myself and think the headphones are guy suited, what do you think?
Next I'm planning on doing a stocking ideas post, then maybe mums/dads? What do you think? Did you like this post, would you like to see more- please let me know!


28 comments :

  1. Awh these are so so cute. I'm trying to find a present for my 4 month old sister and it's so difficult to find something that will be good for her cus she is so young!

    Ps. I love the cute little snowflakes you've got going on!

    www.flutteringlashes-lou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, the snowflakes were quite easy to do :) I know babies are hard to buy for!
      Daniella x

      Delete
  2. Aw this is a lovely idea! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate buying for babies, got three to buy for this year! They always seem to have everything already haha. I love the hipflasks too xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Babies seem to have way too much even though in reality they hardly need anything :)
      Daniela x

      Delete
  4. lovee your posts. follow each other?

    http://iamaleena.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I really want that one for myself :)
      Daniela x

      Delete
  6. The guys section of this actually really helped me with christmas present ideas, I find boys quite hard to buy for! Love the wesc headphones and the watch :) x

    http://prettyxthingsx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw glad I could help! I know boys are soooo hard to buy for!
      Daniella x

      Delete
  7. I love the gift idea posts but im.proud to.say ive finished my Christmas shopping!

    Glitterygowns.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks- me too, early for the first time ever :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  8. This is great, so many people overlook the baby gift guide idea!

    Lea x

    It's Such A Wonderful Life -
    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know, I normally do too tbh!
      Thanks will do
      Daniella x

      Delete
  9. Oh!!! These are sooo cute! My 6 months nephew would love to eat them! hahaha! :*
    Thank you for your comment!!!
    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's all younger babies seem to like doing isn't it :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  10. Aww gosh, these are all so so cute! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww that is just adorable! :)

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such cute little gifts for Christmas!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'??

    Kendra
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely items! Inspirational post!
    Kisses from Miami!
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's so sweet :)
      Daniella x

      Delete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you