Monday, 3 December 2012

Party outfits... Jeans?

I've seen a lot of party outfits pop up over the last few weeks, ranging from general Christmas parties, to nights out (Christmas eve!) to the office work party. And most of them include dresses, skirts and sparkly things. I have nothing against these, I love sparkly dresses! But I haven't seen many post on party outfits with jeans?
So I thought I'd do a few outfits, featuring my favourite women's jeans, from one of my favourite places to get jeans- French Connection! I don't often talk about FC but when it comes to jeans and the quality and fit I don't think you can beat them. I always used to get my jeans from Topshop and after a few months wear they'd go saggy :( Bur none so far from FC, they seem to be the best for women's jeans out there!
1) Looker legs waxed jeans £75- French Connection   2) Graphic Gem heel shoe boots £70-Topshop  3) Lace back vest £28- Topshop  4) Studded oversize clutch £22.99- Missguided  5) Deerhunter collarless jacket £125- FC
6) Bitter plum winter  lilly jeans £77- FC  7) Suede shopper £29.99- Zara  8) Edith lace tie top £57- FC  9) Oatmeal platform court shoes £19.99- New look  10) Vila Black sequin blazer £64.99- New Look

For the above outfits I picked coated black skinnies and the berry riding pant jeans as they're quite popular with everyone at the moment and they tick a lot of trend boxes. I think the coated skinnies make a more rock chick outfit and the berry riding pants type jeans a smarter day to night outfit. What do you think?

1)  Ranger denim jeans £77- FC  2) Boutique Giselle heels £50 - Boohoo  3) Glitter Envelope bag £25 - Oasis  4) Fur quilted Biker Jacket £58 - Topshop  5) Mini Sequins top £92 - FC
6) Nancy denim boot flare £60 - FC  7) Pearl embellished jacket £95 - Topshop  8) Diamonte top collar blouse £40 -Warehouse  9) Geo studded clutch £30 - Topshop   10) Graphite peep toe heels £65 - Topshop
I really like these two outfits, as one is the classic dark skinny jeans that are easy to style and look easily glammed up with a bit of glitter, studs and fur! For the other pair of women's jeans, I decided not everyone is a fan of skinny jeans so some boot legs flares will do the job. I chose a mid wash shade and put it with classic pearl and black. What do you think? Is there anything you'd change?

So there we go, my take on a slightly different 'party outfit' using women's jeans from French connection in 4 different outfits. It would be great to hear what you think? Do you think jeans can be worn in the party season or is it best to stick to dresses/skirts? Personally I think my favourite outfit of the 4 (that I'd love to wear if I had the money!) is the second, with the berry toned riding pant women's jeans.
Thanks for reading

41 comments :

  1. Glitter, studs and fur - sounds like a match made in heaven.:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love number seven!
    Follow me if you want! New post on eFoxCity, xo! www.cf-fashion.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love skinny black jeans, baggy white top, loads of chain jewelry, platform heels and a biker jacket for a night out. Perfect!

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love skinny jeans and a biker jacket together!
      Daniella x

      Delete
  4. Such lovely outfits! The third is my favourite!

    http://www.alter--idem.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks- I really liked that one too!
      Daniella x

      Delete
  5. Fab post, nice to see an alternative party fashion idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I thought something a bit different than party dresses might be nice :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  6. I love the riding jeans, I've been after a pair for quite a while.

    xx,
    J
    www.abentpieceofwire.com
    Presents woo! Win some new swag in my Four Days Of Christmas giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're lovely aren't they :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  7. ah those French Connection jeans are just perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adoreeeeeeee the blue top omfg !
    love your blog BTW, that is why I immediately followed haha :)
    so check out mine too and maybe follow back? mwah!
    xoxo
    your fab new follower
    J.
    http://www.fabulosis.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks- I love that top too!
      Daniella x

      Delete
  9. i like this outfits

    xx bakcoco.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like it!

    http://oohmarly.blogspot.com/

    i'm a new on facebook, can you help me? :)
    http://www.facebook.com/oohmarly

    KISSES, Marly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. some cool outfits! that quilted leather jacket in number one is soooo sooo nice
    - ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that jacket is my favourite too!
      Daniella x

      Delete
  13. helloooo!
    i love that leather(look?) jacket! it's gorgeous, you have such great taste in clothes mrs.
    i love your blog and can't wait to see your future posts!
    hope we can chat some more soon, you seem so nice!
    hope to hear from you,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, lovely to hear from you, and glad you like the blog :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  14. i love second mix! i love love love love it! <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes the riding pants one- I love those jeans!
      Daniella x

      Delete
  15. As a girl who lives in jeans I love this post! I think the second outfit is my fave, although I love the jacket in the last outfit too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the second outfit too, thing the jeans in that are my fav :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  16. I love the coated skinnies and the shoes you put with it! Ah actually I love that whole outfit! Great eye :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah those Topshop shoes are really pretty aren't they :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  17. Love your blog!!
    Check out mine, and if you like we can follow eachother on Bloglovin' & GFC? Let me know and will follow straight back! Looking foward to hearing from you

    http://www.kellyjade.co.uk

    xox
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow I love those collar tips on number 8! Lovely picks all round :)

    xx Rachel

    http://pointlessprettythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! I love Collar tips too :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  19. Love both of these outfits, especially the second set! :) XO

    Honey
    www.imhoneyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- I think my fav is the second outfit :)
      Daniella x

      Delete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you