Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Warehouse- Dash for the Sun

In a typically British marketing scheme, Warehouse have come up with a new ad all about the weather! The terrible British summer to be honest. It's a very British thing to talk moan, about the weather so I think Warehouse have hit the nail on the head with this one:
The moment the sun appears in the city, our winter clothes come off and the summer dresses go on then we all flock to the parks. This is the essence of excitement Warehouse have captured in their latest video campaign Dash For The Sun.

I really loved this tongue-in-cheek film, which follows your girl about town, looking glum and wintery, in coats, hats and scarves- not a very different sight from today's garb to be honest! (lets hope the sun is back for this weekend!)
When a spot of sunlight appears and suddenly everything changes.. #dashforthesun
My favourite outfit has to be the playsuit- I think its the first change? I love it. Warehouse always seem to hit the spot for summer clothes- and especially the dreaded wedding outfits in summer!
What did you think of the video? And what was your favourite outfit?

13 comments :

  1. aw, it may seem weird to you but i wish it was raining here like all the time <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a wonder around warehouse today and loved the summer clothes they had in. Warehouse and Mango are my favourite at the moment, topshop and river island etc are far to 80's for me at the moment! Hoping we actually get some British Sun!

    http://englishroseuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really not like Topshop much atm, Warehouse, Mango and Zara are my faves
      Daniella x

      Delete
  3. Your blog name made me smile! So true, haha!
    The advert is so accurate isn't it... shopping seems kind of depressing at the moment, all these gorgeous summer clothes and I'm still wearing my winter coat! Fingers crossed it gets better! xoxo

    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! I'm so happy it's properly summer now and I can wear dresses :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  4. Hey,
    We've followed each other on GFC for some time and it's going to be gone in June. I don't want to lose contact with you and this is why I want to ask you for following me on Blogloving (http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3802612 ). Of course, I follow you back .
    Thanks,
    K.
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this ad, especially the bloke at the end haha! Is it bad that my faves are all the coats the girls are wearing? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah the guy is funny, bless! I do love the coats- and it's still the weather to wear them :(
      Daniella x

      Delete
  6. Ha ha! This is a great advert! Though I do think I preferred their winter outfits xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yeah I do love their winter collection- I think I just prefer winter fashion in general- even though I hate the winter :s
      Daniella x

      Delete
  7. ohh i love the concept.
    I couldn't quite catch the summer outfits tho.

    x
    Julz
    Stylebyjulz.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you