Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Glamour edition- Latest in Beauty box

Lately Glamour and Latest in Beauty have teamed up to release a limited number of boxes. When I first spotted it advertised in the latest issue of Glamour magazine I thought it sounde like such a god deal, and has some products that I've been wanting to try for a long time (Porefessional!)
This box is a bit different to the monthly beauty boxes, such as Glossbox, Birchbox or She said beauty. Latest In Beauty do one-off boxes, and you see exactly what you're getting. This box cost £14.95 including free P&P.

The Glamour Beauty Edit Box consists of 9 products for £14.95 with free p&p.The box contains - Ginvera Green Tea Exfoliating Marvel Gel 10g (really love this stuff), Benefit The Porefessional Primer 7.5ml, L'Oreal Super Liner Gel Intenza full size (one of my favourite gel liners!), Revlon Nail Polish full size, John Frieda Frizz-Ease Serum 25ml, The Vintage Cosmetic Company Tweezers, Jinnylash Strip Eyelashes, Stila Lip Glaze 1.5ml, Batiste Dry Shampoo 50ml.
In my opinion it's well worth the money! I've wanted to try Porefessional for aages, and love the L'oreal gel eyeliner- and you can never go wrong with a bit of batiste.
Have any of you tried this? Or any of the products in it?

12 comments :

  1. I think this box has some amazing products! They've done so well hopefully it'll still that way

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they do another one, I like to know what I'm getting when I buy the boxes :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  2. So many great products, looks like it was definitely worth getting! I tried Benefit's Porefessional a while back and really liked it :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've order the large size of the porefessional now- love it :)
      Daneilla x

      Delete
  3. I love the idea of this box, knowing what you're getting and for a great price too! I used porefessional in the past but found it too sticky and gloopy when I wore it. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I really liked knowing what I was getting, and such great value for the money too :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  4. Oh wow, this box is awesome!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this looks like an awesome box! The revlon polish looks like a super pretty shade <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked knowing what I was getting, as opposed to the glossy box etc. Loving the Revlon polish for summer :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  6. I was tempted to get this box as the contents is great, but I already have a lot of the products in it so thought it'd be silly! Great box though, all products I love to use :) xo

    www.tattooedtealady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The products all seem to be really great in, and all ones I'd use too. Especially loving the porefessional after this box :)
      Daniella x

      Delete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you