Monday, 3 June 2013

Graze box- the VIP club

The Graze nibble box is something I've been having for almost a year now, on and off, and recently they released the breakfast box. Or the 'Very important Porridge box'-basically it's 8 different flavours of lovely porridges: from coconut and date to apple and cinnamon, with a side of honey. Looking at the punnets, I was a bit sceptical as to whether they'd be filling enough (as they look quite small) but they are so nice and once they're cooked with milk, they look a lot bigger! As I did a post about a year ago on the Graze box, I thought it was only fair to do a small review of the Breakfast box.

So far the flavours I've tried are Apple & Cinnamon, Coconut & Date, Walnut & Pecan, and Blackcurrant & Cranberry.  The first three I loved! I'm still decided about blackcurrant and cranberry and if I liked them in a porridge? You get 4 in a box as with the other Graze boxes, and you can order them for whatever frequency/ day you fancy :)
If any of you are already Graze customers and would like to try a Breakfast box for free, here's an exclusive membership code you need to enter after using your usual GRAZE login:
PQVL2NH

Have any of you tried these breakfast boxes? What did you think? And what do you think of normal Graze boxes if you've had them before?

30 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. It is damn good! and very nice with the little honey pot tipped over it :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  2. These sound gorgeous, I love a good bowl of porridge so I'll definitely be using that code to snap myself up one of these boxes!

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too! I never used to, but recently I've been loving porridge in the morning
      Daniella x

      Delete
  3. These do look good but very teeny!
    I used to get a weekly graze box so may try these out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are quite small, but I find they fill a bowlful and fill me up, so can't go wrong with them tbh :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  4. I was wondering about getting graze!

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Graze- do it :) haha
      Daniella x

      Delete
  5. I've never really fancied the usual Graze boxes but this actually looks delicious! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love both tbh, I must say, think I love the normal graze ones a bit better :)
      Daniella

      Delete
  6. I've really wanted to try these graze boxes, the apple and cinnamon one sounds amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The apple and cinnamons my fav :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  7. I love porridge in every available flavour! Such a great idea :)
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. great box honey,all seem amazing!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are :) loving them
      Daniella x

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. I love graze- I love the variety, there are so many yummy boxes :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  10. They always look good, I tried them out earlier in the year and they're so worth it! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are, make my mornings a better time of day :)
      Daniella

      Delete
  11. i havent tried a box like this but it sure sounds yummy!

    Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks delicious, I'll definitely try it!

    I just followed you on GFC. If you want, we can follow each other on other platforms. Just let me know!

    www.astylevictim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you like them if you do :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  13. I get regular graze boxes but haven't tried a breakfast one yet, it looks amazing!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love regular graze, I'm sure you'd like these if you try them sometime :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  14. Grace boxes are gorgeous! Always new interesting things to try! Thank you for your comment! x

    www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love the new cakes they've been coming out with
      Daniella x

      Delete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you