Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Food for thought..

Hi people, sorry I've been a bit awol lately. Life has been busy and the suns been out so blogging has taken a back seat. Today I'm back with a small video campaign I wanted to feature about recipes, and in particular recipes for students. As I love food and I was a student I though this would be a fun thing to include. There are three recipes in today.
Couscous:
Chill Con Carne:
Chill Mango:

Which one takes your fancy? If you are a student do you find you cook more or less then you did before? I normally try to feature recipes on the blog, but haven't had the time lately, would you like to see more recipes- any requests?

Thanks for reading, I'm back tomorrow and normal blogging shall commence!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you