Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Warehouse in 90 minutes

I was recently contacted and asked what I though about this new campaign from Warehouse about their new 90 minute delivery:


The video is based around Warehouse's newly implemented 90 minute delivery service (a little back story here: in June Warehouse held a national competition where people could submit their outfits. 9 winners were selected and their 9 outfits now appear in the film).
It's about the day of a girl who changes her outfits every 90 minutes depending on what’s happening in her life, such as an interview, a date, out at the cocktail bar etc. She changes every 90 minutes because of Warehouse's new 90 minute delivery :)

I thought it was a really smart, unique idea and loved the video so thought I'd share. 
My favourite outfit is the one in the cocktail bar styled by Rosie Toole :) I love the leather jacket and the jumpsuit, it's definitely like something I'd wear, second favourite was probably the Dinner outfit styled by Rosie Ettridge- I really the dress and shoes, and she was late (also like me)
What's your favourite outfit?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you