Monday, 24 March 2014

Instapam

Life has been a bit busy lately, I've moved (well 2 weeks ago) and still don't have proper internet so that's not too great for the ol' blogging! Hence a lazy post today, I should have internet next week and full blogging shall resume. Stay tuned folks :)

Clockwise: Sweet potatoes fries- my fav, a #TBT to Amsterdam , another #TBT to Bestival and hot choc treats at work on a dreary monday
Clockwise: Thrift shopping and came across this strange fellow, #TBT to Marrakech, Gran Canaria in the sun three weeks ago-feels like forever ago, London Grammar

Sorry it's not more interesting guys. What have you all been up to? I feel like I've been ill for ages (a few days) which sucks

10 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Aw thanks, think it looks more interesting than it is
      Daniella x

      Delete
  2. I love having a nosey through people's pictures! A picture says a thousand words and all :)
    Hope you get better soon!
    xx
    http://everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think instagrams my fav place to have a nosey :)
      And thanks
      Daniella x

      Delete
  3. wow that food looks so yum! I wish I was better at cooking ha

    ordainingserendipity.co.uk | fashionfademagazine.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, I think it's looks better cause of the filters haha
      Daniella x

      Delete
  4. Your pics look so good :)
    hope you're well :)

    vanillia96.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am much better since posting this, thank :)
      Daniella x

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks- great I''ll check out your instagram :)
      Daniella x

      Delete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you