Saturday, 12 July 2014

Orange is the new....?

A few weeks ago I was in the Tottenham Court Road Primark and couldn't resist quickly popping in to see what they had. NOT MUCH after looking around for an hour or so- apart from this gorgeous skirt below which I fell in love with.
It's such a pretty orange colour I don't think my (basic) photography does it justice! I was also recently sent this beautiful fluoro pink/orange T-shirt from Protest, called their Cowgirl t-shirt.
Again, I'm not sure my photographs are showing how pretty the colour really is! I love the printed tribal pattern - I think it goes so nicely with the contrasting orange of my Primark skirt! I think my favourite part, though, is the beaded neckline!

What have your picked up lately for summer? I have my eye on quite a few things in the Zara sale!


8 comments :

  1. Cool skirt! I love Primark for all their patterned skirts :) xx

    everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I LOVE YOUR BLOG NAME! (sorry, didn't mean to scream at you there, haha) But seriously, it's genius! And the Zara sale is insane! Just picked up some really cute jeans from their sale section :) xx


    Ana from anasoup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh that skirt is so beautiful! <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tee & would you like to follow each other

    on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know!

    & keep in touch!

    X

    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is such a sweet print! :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh great post, thanks for sharing! Love the print on that skirt, so pretty!

    I have a new outfit post, would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you