Saturday, 9 August 2014

Going to the beach, beach

So I've been meaning to write this for a while now; a few weeks ago I went to the beach as it so was lovely and sunny. I'm lucky that I only live an hour and a but from quite a few beaches on the S/east coat of England, so there are lots to choose from!

I thought I'd an OOTD of what I was planning on wearing- perfect beach attire if you ask me :)

The t-shirt is one I was kindly send be Protest Clothing and I think it's the perfect beach tee. The relaxed fit and cool floral print looked great with my Very old denim shorts- and and much loved Aldo sandals. I finished off the outfit with some sunnies (and took a cardi in my bag. It is the UK after all!)
T-shirt- Protest (similar here)
Shorts-Topshop (similar here)
Sandals-Aldo (similar here)
Sunnies-Topshop (similar here)

Have you been visiting any beaches lately? I'd love to be sunbathing on a to beach right now!

2 comments :

  1. i love the first photo!!

    By the way do you want to follow each other??

    I found your blog and love it so much. Hope you visit my site and follow mine.

    Of course I follow you back!!!

    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sweetheart!

    such a lovely post! love your style and your outfits!

    i think that are outfits look really similar!

    i would love to stay in touch with you! We can also

    cooperate in the near future!

    love
    find me on my blog</a

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you