Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Autumn rose make up look

I've been loving the rose/gold tones of the Naked 3 palette recently and I think they're perfect for autumn. I've been using the Limit shade for a lid colour then Nooner for a corner colour, and Darkside for a corner shade then blend out. Then Strange as a brow highlight and on the inner corners.
Then for a completely 'rose' look, I've been wearing it with my NARS Douceur blush, Rimmel 'Perfectly Plum' eye liner and Rimmel 'Apocalips' in Celestial as I think they compliment each other quite well.
To finish off I've also using my Rimmel Wake me Up concealer (I can't remember what shade this is!) and my Soap and Glory 'Thick and Fast' mascara.

What's your favourite autumn look? What products have you been using a lot of recently?
PS. I'm a little bit obsessed with my new Primarni bedsheets- They have woodland animals on them :)

5 comments :

  1. I think I need a Naked palette in my life - they look amazing!

    ANIKA MILLER // UK FASHION
    AND STYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that mascara! Also, I think I need those bedsheets for winter, they're so cute! x


    www.josies-journal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that palette! Think it's my favourite one!Abi :)

    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, dear!

    Inspiring post about charity project: http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/09/blog-post_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this makeup look!x

    http://heyitshannaah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you