Saturday, 6 September 2014

Feel Unique haulin'

A few weeks ago Feel Unique had a pretty good 15% off all their products- so I couldn't help myself from buying a few things...


Fist up I'd been wanting at Naked palette from Urban Decay for ages after having their Naked Basic palette for a while now and loving it. Trouble was it was a bit hard picking from the three! In the end I plumped for Naked3- as I thought I have all the neutrals I want in the Naked Basics. I've only used it now a handful of times but I'm loving it- and with 15% off and free delivery it wasn't too expensive either!

Next- I'd been wanting to jump on the band wagon of the Emma Hardie Moringa cleansing face balm for ages but at £35 again it was a bit too much! I'm so glad I got it though. It is a lovely cleansing balm/oil type thing and the muslin cloth that comes with it is great too. Just hope when I run out there's another 15% off!

Lastly, my favourite Antipodes Vanilla day cream is on it's way out so it was about time I replaced it. I really love this cream and at £25 (mine my 15% off) I don't think it's too pricey for how good it is.

Although the 15% offer is no longer on, I was sent a 15% off code for first time buyers if anyone does want to use it:, it expires 30th Setember:
F6U8

9 comments :

  1. That naked palette looks gorgeous! I think that one is my favourite! Abi :)

    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinga Sarolta Kavasi7 September 2014 at 20:17

    I ordered my sister her first Naked Pallette from Feel Unique, I just love that site! in 5 days, we received the package in Romania! :)

    Saci
    ChocolateFashionCoffee
    ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
    ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great deals! I have wanted the Naked 3 palette for so long and this has made me so jealous! xx
    http://penneychic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some lovely things! I'd love to try that cleansing balm x


    www.josies-journal.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Naked 3 it,s one of my favourite palettes! You got some absolutely gorgeous things!


    saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That eye shadow palette looks gorgeous as does the vanilla day cream.
    http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want the Naked 3 palette, the shades are gorgeous - 15% off as well, what a bargain!

    The Velvet Black // UK
    Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great little haul you've got there! Absolutely wonderful! I've been meaning to try an Antipodes product for a while, and I LOVE the Naked 3!

    Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you