Tuesday, 23 September 2014

I think I'm addicted to Barry M Gelly polishes?

Do any of you find that when you love something you keep buying more of it? Barry M Gelly polishes are a prime example of this (in my case anyway). Normally when I like a brand I'll buy a few things from them. But I just can't seem to keep away from the Barry M counter whenever I go into Boots- and they keep adding more and more pretty Gelly polishes!!

Above are my favourites- yes I have more :s. Probably about 11 in total, just of Barry M Gelly polishes. Think I should downsize soon to be honest!
From L-R: Plum, Prickly Pear, Green berry, Blueberry (came out a bit bright in this pic!), Blackberry, Lychee and Passionfruit.
I love those they're all named after fruits!

Do any of you have a brand you can't stop buying? Please tell me I'm not the only one!

3 comments :

  1. I have not tried these but they look amazing :) I love your blog and I have followed you with
    Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted,
    thanks!



    Camille xo



    www.cococami.blogspot.co.ukTop of Form

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I love these!! I totally agree they are so cool! I love the colours especially rosehip and blueberry!! Abi :)

    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually not a fan of barry m polish, the shade look pretty though x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you