Sunday, 19 October 2014

Halloween treats

Halloween is coming and I've just bought a pumpkin- we'll see how the carving goes!! Around this time of year all the themed products come out and I love them; I am a bit of a sucker for themed things! So I thought I'd share some of my Halloween/ Autumn themed goodies that I've been loving lately.
I'm one of those people that becomes a little bit obsessed with Starbuck's Pumpkin Spiced latte as soon as it comes out and when I saw this hand poured pumpkin chestnut pie flavoured candle on Etsy I had to have it! Smells so good!
Next would be the so sweet, but so glittery pumpkin bubble bars from Lush. Can't wait to try these- they also smell lovely as they're made with lime, juniper and grapefruit oil.

Lastly this black whitening toothpaste from Beverly Hills Formula made with charcoal- V. Halloween-y :) The black takes a bit of getting used to, but I actually really like this!

And that's a little bit of Pedro the pumpkin in the corner- PS. if you want to see how his face came out head over to my instagram @daniellar23 to see!

4 comments :

  1. I have the LUSH pumpkin bubble bars too and can't wait to try them! Lovely photo! I've heard about that toothpaste it sounds so cool! Abi:)

    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lush's Haloween and Christmas collections! they always have lovely items and the scents are gorgeous!! Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pumpkin bubble bars look so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried this toothpaste. A bit weird, but nice

    http://youcancallmes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you