Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Instaspam

There probably won't be any more posts until the new year, so here's one last insta-spam post and it's quite festive!
Damn, just noticed it goes back 2 months- not good! So clockwise: Pic of Blue Lagoon in Malta, Lots of pumpkins at Halloween, Lush Christmas bits! and Lasty Five Guys- sooo good!
Clockwise: My teeny tiny Christmas tree, last day at work wearing a sombrero with Celebrations in... naturally, Somerset house skating, and lastly a festive meal with friends!

See you all in the new year, don't forget to leave your instsagram name below so I can stalk check it out!

Mine is: @daniellar23


5 comments :

  1. Lovely photos!! Merry Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Constantina Chanioti24 December 2014 at 22:09

    Lovely photos!! Merry Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those lush products I have the cute penguin! Abi :)

    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty photos and loving the LUSH goodies x

    All the best for 2015 ♥

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. five guys - nom! so glad they bought it to the U.K!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you