Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish

I'm finally back! Christmas, illness and a new job kept me away- but they couldn't keep me forever! It does feel a bit strange to be blogging again after so long. So I'm easing myself in with something I picked up in Boots a week ago and felt worthy of blogging about.
The Sally Hansen Miracle 2 step Gel Polish came out (in the UK) last year, so I'm a bit late to the party but hey ho!

I bought them with some scepticism, at £9.99 a pop for the colour and top coat each, it wasn't a cheap gamble. But I feel it's paid off. It is by no means as good as gel polish and guaranteed to last 14 days, but it last a lot longer than other polishes and topcoat combos I've tried and it doesn't lose its shine either!

I picked up two colours; dusty fig and B girl, a deep wine colour and minty blue, respectively.
I've included a picture of my nails after five days of wear- not bad eh?

Have you tried these polishes, what did you think?

4 comments :

  1. That's lasted really well on your nails. Love the minty blur colour, very pretty. A bit expensive though, I'll stick to my Barry M I think! haha

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely colours and they look pretty <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love these shades especially the deep wine for winter <3 need to check these out xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've never tried gel polish, these look nice!


    xx danielle // shadesofdanielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you