Sunday, 15 February 2015

Trying a little food prep

After being inspired by countless videos from The Domestic Geek, I decided to finally be arsed to try a Sunday meal prep...thing. And I found some inspiration from The clothes make the girl's blog here.
So mine consisted of chicken as the base 'meat' in all my lunches for the week and even a few dinners!I just roasted a whole one as it was cheaper than buying individual pieces. 
As well as this I baked a sweet potato and cut in half, along with two pieces of corn on the cob.
Lastly I roasted some veg with herbs: carrots, leeks, peppers, onions and new potatoes. 
The end result: I combined all the ingredients in various ways with salad, sauces, avocados and cheese :) Then I cut up some fruit and yoghurts for snack/pudding.

Have you tried prepping meals for the week? How did you get on? Any recipes/ ideas?! I'm always on the lookout for ideas!

4 comments :

  1. These look soo yummy! Might have to give it a try!


    I nominated you for the Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award over on my blog!


    http://laceonlipstick.blogspot.ie/2015/02/the-sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet

    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look sooo yummy
    www.uuhairextensions.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delicious x
    www.almsee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you