Monday, 22 June 2015

Getting ready for summer

The sunglasses are bought and the nails painted, but what else are some summer essentials for 2015?
Above are some of my essentials that I can't really live without during summer!

From Soap and Glory - of course, Scrub of Your Life and the Righteous Butter. They're both a given, who wants dry skin in summer!

Next, one of my favourite lip balms from Korres in pomegranate flavour and my favourite scent from The Body Shop (and all time to be honest) : Coconut!

Last, a new cream blush from Revlon, as I think cream blushers are so lovely for summer, this one is in Coral Reef. It looks scarily orange in the pot but on it's so pretty.
And the new Barry M Sunset nail paint in Do It Like a Nude and topcoat. These daylight curing nail paints set like gels, but with out the UV light and are very similar to the No Light polish by Sally Hansen that I featured a while ago - but half the price!

What are your summer essentials? Is there a certain product you can't live without?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you