Monday, 1 June 2015

New bits and bobs

A few weeks ago I popped into Boots (and Lush) for one or two things and typically came away with about 10!

My favourite Lush bubble bar Amandopondo which is a mix of rose and lemon oil, this cute little BubbleGrub made from shea butter, sandalwood and vetivert.

Next is a replacement - clear mascara from Seventeen. I like to use this on my brows and I feels it's great for keeping them in place for the whole day.

Next is a recommendation from watching Vivianna Does makeup's videos - Rimmel Lasting finish concealer and so far I'm loving it for under the eyes in conjunction with the Garnier BB eye roll on cream.

Lastly 2 things I've wanted for ages! The L'Oreal Super Liner and the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipstick.

What new things have you been buying lately? Any recommendations?

5 comments :

  1. Настя Дойч1 June 2015 at 09:07

    I liked this lipgloss!

    With love, Nastia Deutsch ❤

    http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the Velvet's, I currently have 5 of them and I want more :D

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I just love how cute the LUSH products are!! Definitely need to buy myself some new bath bombs xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the name of your blog - it made me laugh out loud haha!


    Georgina
    foxonthehunt.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I'd be interested to see what you think of the Rimmel Lasting Finish concealer! x

    Everything But The Kitchen Sink

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you