Friday, 23 October 2015

H&M beauty pieces

So I'm late to the game, but obsessed with these pieces nonetheless! A few weeks ago, H&M launched their brand new beauty range and every beauty blogger worth their salt has mentioned them. So of course, I got massive FOMO and had to go out and see what all the fuss was about. 
The store I ended up visiting, seemed pretty rinsed of most things already, so I only picked up four bits. But I'm really happy with them.
Let's start with the packaging - which I love! It looks more like high-end high-street than from a (predominantly) clothes store. I remember the old days, when you could only get 'beauty' products in Scandinavian countries - and there was a big Snoopy theme :) (who else remembers this?).
I got this gorgeous grey nail polish in Cloudburst, along with a cream blush - which is in my favourite packaging design - in Cameo Brown. I also got my first eye shadow pencil in a beautiful greeny gold called Treasure Hunt. Lastly, I really needed some new eyelash curlers and these pretty gold ones fit the bill.

I've only been using these for about a week now, and lets just say I'm glad I picked them up! The quality is brilliant, my favourites are the nail polish and the blush.

Have you seen the H&M beauty range? Did you pick up any pieces, what did you think?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you