Monday, 1 February 2016

Bake Box subscription

Back in December I was contacted by a lovely PR company asking if I'd like to try their new subscription box; Bake Box *. I'm a big fan of cooking, and although I'm not the best baker (can't bake sponge to save my life), I love brownies, meringues and lots of other baked goods!

This sounded like the perfect box for me, £14.99 each box and you get a box every 2 months - which is a great idea. I found some of the beauty box subscriptions every month a bit much.

In each box you get: 6 recipe cards and 6-8 bakeware worth over £40, along with links to YouTube tutorials.

I was really pleased with my box, it contained: a cake mould, a mat or rolling sheet, a piping bag, two dusting patterns, a dress shaped cookie cutter, 3 x round plunger cutters and three wheel cutters along with some pink icing and 6 recipe cards!

If baking's your thing, I recommend this box! You can sign up here.

Or find them on Twitter @bakeclublive #bakeclublive

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you