Monday, 14 March 2016

Look Fantastic Love beauty box

I received my Look Fantastic #LFLOVES beauty box in the post last week and couldn't wait to talk about it. The #LFLOVES edition is all about their favourite products with offerings from Denman and Hi Impact Brows!

Not only that but it came with a free Elle magazine :)
My box contained some lovely things that I'm really excited to try & how cute is the Denman brush key ring!! 😍
I'm really looking forward to trying out the HD impact brows palette (I'm hoping a shade suits me), as I've never tried anything like that before.
I think I lucked out with the Lord and Berry lipstick pencil colour - mine is just up my street. A 'your lips but better' & more pinky/nude.
Those two are probably my favourite pieces, but I'm looking forward to trying the gorgeous smelling
Bali oil from Monu spa, along with the Tigi Urban Antidotes resurrection shampoo and Bliss Aloe Vera and Grapefruit body butter.

Have you tried the Look Fantastic Beauty Boxes? You can get it all for £15 a month here

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you