Sunday, 20 March 2016

Sleepy Sundays & the S+ by ResMed

Waking up on a Sunday and having a lie-in is probably one of my favourite parts of the week! Today's lazy morning included eggs florentine and an obligatory browse through my Instagram and Twitter feeds on my phone.

I usually look forward to my Sunday 'lie-ins' so much as I often feel exhausted from the week! If you're anything like me and feel like you stare at a screen 24/7 & find it hard to 'switch off' then you'll know the tired, almost exhausted feeling most mornings. I constantly feel like I struggle to wake up!

So you can imagine how excited I was when I got the chance to try The S+ by ResMed*. Which is the world’s first non-contact, fully comprehensive sleep tracking system and it launches in the UK on Tuesday – available on the website: https://mysleep.resmed.com/GB/en/ , ResMed clinics, John Lewis & Amazon.

I've been trying it out for a week now and I'm really impressed. I've never been taken with the sleep apps where you have to put your phone under your pillow - what if I call someone in my sleep!?


It features patent-protected SleepSensor technology which means it can track, analyse and offer tips to improve sleep.
The S+, itself features a device which sits by the bed, a cloud hosted 'Sleep Mentor' and a free app for Andoid and iOS.


The bedside device measures breathing, body movements and even the temperature of the room! Each morning I've been seeing what sleep score it's given me in the App and checked the sleep charts and suggestions. 

One little touch I really loved on the App is the 'Mind Clear' which lets you record or type a note, maybe something you wanted to remember before falling asleep, normally for me it's a check list, and it shows it again to you in the morning.

Of course another brilliant setting of the app has to be the Smart alarm: finding the best time to wake you within a time frame that you set. 


Do you have trouble waking up or even slight insomnia? I'd really recommend trying out the S+ by ResMed. I feel so much more awake and well rested, even after a week.

Follow them on @FixMySleep to find out more!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you