Thursday, 17 March 2016

Trying new make up

Two weeks ago I fancied a bit of a clear out of some old make up that I wasn't really using any more - or had gone out of date. So that meant I could buy some new make up, right? Out with the old, in with the new.
A replacement I bought was the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel foundation in Vanille as my old foundation was starting to look a bit dry and gunky.

Next up, while browsing in Boots, I saw this Collection Primed and Ready reviving primer in Cool Rose. I really liked the idea of this, a primer which also corrects. I think I have a slightly yellowish undertone to my skin, so I picked this cool rose to hopefully correct it.

Another new piece which caught my eye was this Seventeen Define and Conquer contour kit. I loved that it didn't waste space on a rubbish brush I'd never use & I love that both the highlight & contour are matte!😍
Another replacement I bought was this L'Oreal Paris False Lash sculpt mascara. I like it... but on the other hand I don't. I like has black and full it makes my lashes, but then it makes them prone to clumping and flaking. Has anyone else found this?

Last two things from this shopping spree were 2 Soap and Glory matte powder coat lipsticks - which I love. I got two shades, Blush Pink and Super Nude. Along with Pom Pom, I think I have all 3 now? Correct me if I'm wrong!  (Also, they're only £4 at the moment!)

What recommendations do you have for new products out at the moment? Have you tried any of these?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you