Friday, 8 April 2016

Spring fashion edit

Spring means a new wardrobe, new trends and some colour! I've been loving Anna's capsule wardrobe videos and decided to pick out five pieces which I thought would take me through spring!

I know what you're thinking right. A Trench, how predictable:


But, TBF, I have wanted a really good, timeless trench coat for so long. I think I'm slowly accepting the fact that the Burberry trench is out of my budget, so this Zara one seemed perfect :)

What pieces are your must haves for spring? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you