Friday, 15 July 2016

L'Oreal Detox Clay Mask Review

After seeing this on various big beauty blogger Instagrams and snapchats for the past two weeks, I really wanted to try these masks. I was shopping in Boots on Monday and noticed that they were on offer for £5 each - fate.

Unfortunately the Glow mask which I wanted to also try was sold out, but this detox mask caught my eye. I am a huge fan of clay masks and my skin needed a detox!


While it was on, ,y first thoughts were; it was heavily perfumed. I wondered if this would have a negative effect on my skins (rather than detoxifying) I was wrong! After trying it last night, my skin feels so much better. My chin has been a 'problem' area for quite a few months now and I'm hoping continued use of this should sort it out!


Have you tried these masks?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you