Sunday, 25 September 2016

Copper Obsessed

For about 2 years now, I've developed a bit of an unhealthy obsession with copper. Everytime I'm out in a homeware or department store; it's always the thing that catches my eye. Most of the time it's usually junk / sprayed on / the colour of copper. But sometimes I get some real gems!

This terrarium / lantern? was a gift from my friend for my birthday and I love it. I'ts from Graham and Green.
This mirror too, was a gift from a friend for my Birthday - it's from Urban Outfitters and I thought it looks great on my shelf with my perfumes?
These two little pieces go on my dressing table - as there wasn't enough copper on there! The cute pineapple candle is from Primark - which I bought with these cute copper wire fairy lights below and the copper pot is from an antique shop - I keep cotton buds in there.

Lastly one of my favourite copper pieces - this hammered copper plate from an antique shop. I love it as it's hammered and plain. Most copper things from antique shops have horrible engravings on them and patterns - not this. Oh and the candle is copper coloured glass from Anthropologie. -similar here

What are your favourite pieces to brighten up your home? Where do you like to shop?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you