Monday, 10 October 2016

LUSH Halloween treats!

At the weekend I quickly popped into Lush and couldn't help but pick up some of the cute Halloween offerings! I love the Halloween Lush products (maybe even a little bit more than the Christmas ones!?)
I picked up 4 this time round.... I'm sure I'll be back again before it's Halloween!
 So far I've tried the Autumn Leaf and the Monster's Ball, both of which I love!! The Monster's ball smells of Neroli and Lime - a warming summer scent, and Autumn Leaf has a sandalwood and bergamot scent.  When I go back, I think I wan to test test the fireside soap, as the vanilla and clove scent sounds lovely.

Have you picked up any of the Lush Halloween pieces? What did you think?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you