Saturday 19 September 2015

New bits from duty free

So I recently went away to Indonesia (post on that coming in due course) and on the way back we transferred via Singapore, which is one of my favourite airports.
So while I had a quick 20 minutes to spare, I thought it would be rude not to check out the make up counter right?

I hadn't seen this L'Oreal False Lash Wings Intenza mascara before so that went in the basket. Having used it a few times now, I can report it's a great mascara and fans out lashes without leaving them clumpy.

Next I picked up a Make Up For Ever Pro Finish powder foundation, a brand which isn't as easy to come by in the UK (and it was cheaper in Singapore). I've used this a few times now and I like it but I got a shade too pale as I know my tan won't last, so I'm waiting to use it.

Last up I thought this pretty O.P.I polish in 'Sleigh parking only' was a lovely shade for autumn - and from the Gwen Stefani holiday collection last year.

What new pieces have you bought recently? What would you recommend?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you