Wednesday 7 September 2016

Home decor wishlist

Lately I've been really into minimising my home decor and just life in general. From re-organising clothes and clearing out old make up to changing up the whole look of my home decor. It was all inspired by this book: The life changing magic of tidying by Kon mari / Marie Kondo

The new look I envisioned is very much neutral, natural tones with splashes of copper. So wood, metal, white subway tiles and exposed brick (What I'd love in my house, unfortunately I rent a dated 1970 build at the moment so can only change decor items!),

The pieces above I've fallen in love with!

The copper lamp is from Etsy - you can find it here.

The light grey duvet cover set is from H&M home.

Next, the metal boxes which I think are just brilliant for storage and kind of timeless - are from Zara home

This cute little cup and saucer are also from H&M home - I love the copper spots!
HM cup

Lastly, what kind of copper fan would I be if I didn't have copper saucepans. These beauties are from John Lewis and cost quite a lot - but so worth it!


What are your favourite home decor pieces at the moment? What shops would you recommend?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you