Thursday 20 October 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick The Queen

It's arrived.... well it arrived last week but I've been testing it out :) The Queen Matte Revolution Lipstick by Charlotte Tilbury - limited edition!

I've wanted a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick for sooooo long and when I saw this shade announced I new I had to have it. It's a rosy, cerise red.The colour just works! I sometimes find reds too harsh and pinks too sickly. this is the perfect in between.

It's enriched with Lipstick tree and Orchid extracts and feels nice on with a soft matte finish that isn't too drying on the lips.

What lipsticks would you recommend? Have you tried any other Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you