Monday 17 October 2016

Trying essential oils and DIY

A few weeks ago, I was sent these beautiful essential oils to try by Eden's Semilla*. A few months ago I tried their Jojoba essential oil and fell in love with it. So I was really excited to try out so many new ones! I ordered Set 2 (pine tree, lavender, cinammon & bergamot) and Set 3 (sweet orange, eucalyptus, sandalwood & peppermint) and the rest individually: Tea tree, Lemongrass, Frankincense and Rosemary.

I've tried them all at least once now! And there are definitely some stand out favourites for different reasons. Bergamot, Sandalwood, Lemongrass and Sweet Orange are perfect for this time of year and creating a relaxing warming bath. I've been mixing and matching these recently for the perfect bathtime scent.

Eucalyptus, Cinnamon and Rosemary; I've mixed a few drops with coconot oil and sugar to make a homemade lip scrub which I'm loving. Finally Pine tree and lavender I've mixed together a few drops in a water spray bottle for an easy room scent!

I've been loving experimenting with the scents in different ways and plan on making a sweet orange and cinnamon coffee body scrub next!

What have you made with essential oils? What are your favourite oils?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you