Friday 26 June 2015

Life is too short to drink bad wine...

Last Saturday I was lucky enough to go to the Naked Wines Tasting Tour 2015. For those who don't know, Naked Wines is a customer funded business who help independent, small winemakers globally.

So the event last week (in London),consisted of a whistle stop tour around the world, tasting various wines, sometimes poured by the winemakers themselves - some of whom had travelled from as far as New Zealand and Australia!

I have never been wine tasting before - nor am I an expert. I don't even like red or rose! But I do know what I like and was able to try many different wines that I hadn't come across before and some that probably would have been out of my price range (even if it was a sip). However it/s definitely something I think I'd do again.

Have you ever gone wine tasting before? Where and what did you think?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you