Monday 26 October 2015

New in: Orelia Jewellery

I've long been a fan of Orelia Jewellery, since I first came across the brand in Topshop. And when I was recently asked by Etail Pr if I'd like to feature some pieces on here - of course I said YES
I love the simplistic, elegant designs that you get with Orelia Jewellery, (especially the pieces I chose if I say so myself!). It makes all their pieces really wearable, day or night. I love how they were packaged too, with a sweet ribbon and delicate tissue paper.
I opted for 3 gold pieces as I normally choose rose gold or silver. The first piece I chose was this pretty gold colour Love Knot Ditsy Necklace. I don't normally buy or wear necklaces so this was a bit different for me, but I loved how delicate it was and how it would go with so many things!
I picked the next piece as I felt it was made or me.. I have a thing for swallows (see this tattoo post from a few years ago) so when I saw this dainty Open Swallow Ring, I knew I had to have it! It's gold coloured too, and the size can be changed slightly, as it's open.
Lastly to finish off, I thought these gold coloured Mini Open Circle Stud earrings, would look great with the other two pieces or on their own!

Let me know what you think of the bits I picked? Have you bought any pieces from Orelia Jewellery? As well as online, they're on Topshop and Asos!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you