Thursday 1 October 2015

A rosy Autumn

Everyone always picks berry for Autumn, and it's a gorgeous colour, but I've found myself favouring  rose gold eyes and cheeks.
The dark red lip is of course from the Rimmel Kate Moss in 107. A long standing favourite! And the eyes are Maybelline colour tattoo in pink gold.... not actually sure if this one is still available!
To finish the eyes, I've been loving my Maybelline Master Graphic liquid eyeliner. It's so easy to create cat eyes - definitely one for anyone as clumsy as me!
Then completing my rosy look, I have the NARS Douceur blush (which has been discontinued, annoyingly) and Topshop Crescent moon highlighter, which they don't do any more, sadly. But this is kind of similar. 

What's your go to Autumn look?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comments, I love reading all of them and really appreciate every comment I receive.

I DON'T do follow for follow' as it's rude and impersonal. So please DON'T ASK me to follow you! Leave your link and I always check out blog URLs left for me of my own accord and if I like a blog I'll follow anyway.
Hope this doesn't put anyone off reading my blog or come across as negative :)
Thank you